Advisory Council on the Status of Women
2011 Equality Report Card
The 2011 Equality Report Card for PEI was published in June 2011 and assessed actions by government from June 1, 2009, to May 31, 2011.
In June 2010, the Advisory Council published an Interim Trends Report to less formally indicate trends at the mid-way point between formal assessments.
Timelines and grading criteria for the 2011 Equality Report Card are provided below, as is input on budgetary implications of 2011 Report Card priorities.
The PEI Advisory Council on the Status of Women Equality Report Card for PEI is a process to assess our Province's progress towards women's equality goals. The PEI Status of Women's goal is to work collaboratively with government to help the Province to achieve high grades by responding to priority recommendations from women.
- 2011 Equality Report Card [PDF 609.94kb]
- Fiche de rendement sur l'egalite des femmes 2011 [PDF 930.30kb]
- Fiche de rendement de l'egalite 2011 - Sommaire [PDF 304.75kb]
- Equality Report Card 2010 Interim Trends Report [PDF 501.05kb]
- Rapport interimaire sur les tendances 2010 [PDF 387.55kb]
- Timelines and Assessment Criteria, 2011 Equality Report Card [PDF 184.92kb]
- Input into the 2011 Provincial Budget from the PEI Status of Women [PDF 165.81kb]