Advisory Council on the Status of Women
2018 Equality Report Card
HistoryThe PEI Advisory Council on the Status of Women Equality Report Card for PEI is a process to assess our Province's progress towards women's equality goals. The PEI Status of Women's goal is to work collaboratively with government to help the Province to achieve high grades by responding to priority recommendations from women.
In 2007, the Advisory Council on the Status of Women introduced the report card process for following up on its past recommendations to government on key issues that affect the lives of Prince Edward Island girls, women, and their families. Council released its first Equality for PEI Report Card on June 17, 2008. The second ever Equality Report Card was released in June 2009. In June 2010, the Advisory Council published an Interim Trends Report to less formally indicate trends at the mid-way point between formal assessments. Full Equality Report Cards were published in June of 2011, 2013 and 2015.
2018 EQUALITY REPORT CARD
FICHE DE RENDEMENT DE L'EGALITE 2018
- 2018 Equality Report Card (PDF)
- Fiche de rendement sur l'égalité des femmes 2018 - Sommaire (PDF)
- June 27, 2018 News Release - Communiqué de presse : PEI Provincial Government Earns a “B–” for Work on Women’s Equality / Le gouvernement provincial reçoit un B- pour son travail en matière d'égalité des femmes ... link
- 2018 Equality Report Card Invitation to Launch ... link
- June 29, 2016 News Release - Communiqué de presse : New Challenges for PEI Government to Address for Women's Equality / Nouveaux défis en matière d'égalité des femmes pour le gouvernement de l'Île-du-Prince-Édouard ... link
- Timeline and Assessment Criteria for the 2018 Equality Report Card (PDF)
- Priority Action Areas for the 2018 Equality Report Card (PDF)