Advisory Council on the Status of Women
About Council MembersAdvisory Council members are appointed by the Lieutenant Governor in Council for two and three-year terms. The Advisory Council meets regularly and includes women from many parts of the Island and many walks of life working inside and outside the home in traditional and non-traditional occupations.
As of March 1, 2019, Advisory Council members are:
- Yvonne Deagle, Chairperson, Miminegash
- Deborah Langston, Vice-Chairperson, Blooming Point
- Cathy Rose, Treasurer, Fortune
- Madison Blanchard, Charlottetown
- Pamela Montgomery, Summerside
- Chris MacPhail, Canoe Cove
- Regina Younker, Cornwall
- Caroline MacRae, Summerside
To be included on a list of interested applicants, you may apply through the Engage PEI office. Please do not hesitate to call Council staff to assist you in preparing an application.