Advisory Council on the Status of Women
About Council MembersAdvisory Council members are appointed by the Lieutenant Governor in Council for two and three-year terms. The Advisory Council meets regularly and includes women from many parts of the Island and many walks of life working inside and outside the home in traditional and non-traditional occupations.
As of October 29, 2019, Advisory Council members are:
- Debbie Langston, Chairperson, Blooming Point
- Cathy Rose, Vice-Chairperson, Fortune
- Chris MacPhail, Treasurer, Canoe Cove
- Regina Younker, Cornwall
- Caroline MacRae, Summerside
- Gaylene Carragher, Stanhope
- Serena Smith, Summerside
- Barbara McDowall, Charlottetown
- Emily Rutledge, Charlottetown
To be included on a list of interested applicants, you may apply through the Engage PEI office. Please do not hesitate to call Council staff to assist you in preparing an application.