Advisory Council on the Status of Women
Policy and Research
Since 2001, the PEI Advisory Council on the Status of Women has made policy and research an area of focus. Below are links to Equality Report Cards, Council's most important policy analysis project. You will also find links to submissions made to government consultation processes (including a special focus on Employment Standards).
From 2001 to 2006, the Advisory Council released Policy Guides on priority issues for women and children on Prince Edward Island. Each policy guide package includes analysis and recommendations for government and supplementary materials that answer frequently asked questions and summarize statistics in handy fact sheets.
- 2011 Equality Report Card+
- Submissions to Government Consultations+
- 2009 Equality Report Card+
- 2008 Equality Report Card+
- Special Focus: Employment Standards+
- Policy Guide (2005): Women and Electoral Reform+
- Policy Guide (2004): Maternity and Parental Benefits+
- Policy Guide (2003): Early Childhood Care and Education+
- Policy Guide (2003): Women and Unpaid Work+
- Policy Guide (2002): Women's Health+
- Policy Guide (2002): Family Law+
- Policy Guide (2001): Addiction Services for Women+