Advisory Council on the Status of Women
Policy Guide (2002): Women's Health
The PEI Advisory Council on the Status of Women released its Policy Guide on Women's Health in September 2002. It was the third in the Policy Guide series.
Policy Guide Package: Policy Guide and all accompanying public education materials.
PUBLIC EDUCATION MATERIALS
Backgrounder: Information on why women's health matters, and why it's more than "boobs and tubes"
Fact Sheet: Quick reference fact sheet on women's health care access for women in PEI in 2002
Frequently Asked Questions: Answers to questions about women's health
Women's Health Care Rights: What women are entitled to from their health care systems
PRESS CONFERENCE MATERIALS
Press Release: PEI Advisory Council Calls for Changes to Women's Health Care
SUMMARY OF LINKS
- PEIACSW Policy Guide on Women's Health [PDF 183.12kb]
- Women's Health, Policy Guide Women's Health [PDF 34.15kb]
- Women's Health, Guide de politique Santé des femmes [PDF 40.14kb]
- Women's Health, Backgrounder [PDF 9.73kb]
- Women's Health, Fact Sheet [PDF 10.03kb]
- Women's Health, Frequently Asked Questions [PDF 25.67kb]
- Women's Health, Women's Health Care Rights [PDF 8.76kb]
- Women's Health, PEI Advisory Council Calls for Changes to Women’s Health Care; Media Release September 25, 2002 [PDF 16.07kb]