The three-week Best of Sea promotion is happening now through November 30. During this time, 12 executive chefs in Prince Edward Island will compete to have their innovative seafood dishes named the best in PEI.
During PEI Portktober fest, over 11,000 sandwiches were purchased equalling over 4,600 lbs of pork
Food Island Day was a one-day symposium hosted by the Food Island Partnership to bring together food processors, growers, exporters, food tourism operators and industry associations to learn more about emerging food trends, best practices and networking with others in the industry.
The new Animal Welfare Act will modernize the province’s animal welfare legislation and improve the ability of provincial authorities to act in cases of animal neglect or abuse.
- Farmland Financing Program
- 2015 Guide for Beginning Farmers
- 2015 Seed Potato Directory
- 2014/15 Directory for Farmers
- Backyard Bug Brigade
- Buffer Zone Legislation
- Companion Animal Welfare Initiative (CAWI)
- Environmentally Significant Class of Land Holdings
- Forest Fire Weather Index
- Pesticide Certificate
- Planting Permits for Seed Potatoes
- Premises Identification Program
- Watercourse, Wetland and Buffer Zone Activity Permit