Attend this full two day event for informative topics on cereal, oilseeds, corn, forage and potato production and marketing, producer panels and updates of various programs and/or opportunities available to Island producers.
Open dialogue and a commitment to collaboration were the highlights of meetings yesterday between the Province of Prince Edward Island and the federal minister of Fisheries and Oceans, the Honourable Hunter Tootoo.
Lexis Holsteins, formerly of Freetown, and Winterbay Holsteins of Bedford have been awarded Master Breeder distinction through Holstein Canada, the highest honour an individual Holstein Breeder can achieve.
Best of Sea highlights the culinary talents of Island chefs and the high quality of our Prince Edward seafood products available year round.
Food Island Day was a one-day symposium hosted by the Food Island Partnership to bring together food processors, growers, exporters, food tourism operators and industry associations to learn more about emerging food trends, best practices and networking with others in the industry.
- Farmland Financing Program
- 2015 Guide for Beginning Farmers
- 2015 Seed Potato Directory
- 2015/16 Directory for Farmers
- Backyard Bug Brigade
- Buffer Zone Legislation
- Companion Animal Welfare Initiative (CAWI)
- Environmentally Significant Class of Land Holdings
- Forest Fire Weather Index
- Pesticide Certificate
- Planting Permits for Seed Potatoes
- Premises Identification Program
- Watercourse, Wetland and Buffer Zone Activity Permit