For the month of October, PEI Porktoberfest returns with gourmet pulled pork sandwiches vying to win one Island restaurant the title of “Best PEI Porktoberfest Chef.”
Trees play an important role in our environment, economy and society.
Congratulations to the winner of the 2014 Celebrate PEI Agriculture and Forestry Photo Contest. Thank-you to all who submitted photos.
Deep Roots Distillery is a new business developing value-added products from its family owned and operated organic orchard in Warren Grove. The company has received support to grow its business from Innovation PEI and the Growing Forward program, a joint partnership of Agriculture Canada and the Department of Agriculture and Forestry.
The popular Public Land Atlas has been updated and revised to reflect a number of changes requested by the people who use these lands for recreation, bird watching, hiking, hunting and fishing. The updated Atlas is available free of charge on line or in print for $34 at the J. Frank Gaudet Tree Nursery in Charlottetown.
- Agriculture & Forestry Photo Contest
- 2013/2014 Seed Potato Directory
- 2013 Directory for Farmers
- Backyard Bug Brigade
- Buffer Zone Legislation
- Companion Animal Welfare Initiative (CAWI)
- Environmentally Significant Class of Land Holdings
- Forest Fire Weather Index
- Forest Tenders
- PEI Agriculture Certificate Program
- Pesticide Certificate
- Potato Disinfection Services
- Potato Planting Permits
- Premises Identification Program