Love our Lobster is an annual campaign designed to increase awareness and appreciation for Island lobster and to create greater demand for the top quality lobster fished out of our Island waters.
Minister of Agriculture and Fisheries Alan McIsaac congratulates The Brickhouse on winning the 2016 Most Loved Burger. Nearly 72,000 pounds of Prince Edward Island beef went into this year's Burger Love creations
Statistics Canada conducts the Census of Agriculture to develop a statistical portrait of Canada's farms and its agricultural operators. The data provide users with a comprehensive picture of the major commodities of the agriculture industry while also supplying information on new or less common crops, livestock, finances and use of technology.
Greg and Chance Norton are the winners of the 2015 Premierís Tuna Cup, announced the Honourable Premier Wade MacLauchlan.
Open dialogue and a commitment to collaboration were the highlights of meetings yesterday between the Province of Prince Edward Island and the federal minister of Fisheries and Oceans, the Honourable Hunter Tootoo.
- Farmland Financing Program
- 2015 Guide for Beginning Farmers
- 2015 Seed Potato Directory
- 2015/16 Directory for Farmers
- Backyard Bug Brigade
- Buffer Zone Legislation
- Companion Animal Welfare Initiative (CAWI)
- Environmentally Significant Class of Land Holdings
- Pesticide Certificate
- Planting Permits for Seed Potatoes
- Premises Identification Program
- Watercourse, Wetland and Buffer Zone Activity Permit