Skip to Main Content
print small medium large 


Farm Use Assessment Information

Farm Use Assessment - A property owner may be eligible for the farm use assessment tax rate if the land is leased or rented to a bona fide farmer who operates it as a farm operation. The lease or rental agreement for the land must be for a minimum of three years and the total amount of land leased from the person is a minimum of ten acres of clear arable land, but excludes land approved for sub-divisions as residential, recreational, commercial, industrial or institutional use.
back to top