Prince Edward Island is remarkably striking this time of year. Celebrate the beauty of our province by capturing these memories with a photo and enter the Celebrate Agriculture & Fisheries photo Contest.
The Prince Edward Island Best of Sea restaurant promotion and culinary competition is now underway.
In the windswept hills of South Rustico stands North America's highest-tech dairy farm where the cows are living the dream - they can eat and sleep and milk themselves. Gone are the days of getting up before the sun to milk the cows. Brian and Amber Craswell can monitor and care for their 100-Holstein herd from anywhere in the world.
'That's Island Style' is a campaign that celebrates Island culture with PEI food and drink products. This spring and summer, local producers will take part in grocery and liquor store promotions across the province. Recipes have been developed that showcase Island products. All meals include drink pairing suggestions and drink recipes.
Love our Lobster is an annual campaign designed to increase awareness and appreciation for Island lobster and to create greater demand for the top quality lobster fished out of our Island waters.
- Farmland Financing Program
- 2016 Guide for Beginning Farmers
- 2015 Seed Potato Directory
- 2015/16 Directory for Farmers
- Backyard Bug Brigade
- Buffer Zone Legislation
- Companion Animal Welfare Initiative (CAWI)
- Environmentally Significant Class of Land Holdings
- Pesticide Certificate
- Planting Permits for Seed Potatoes
- Premises Identification Program
- Watercourse, Wetland and Buffer Zone Activity Permit