Greg and Chance Norton are the winners of the 2015 Premierís Tuna Cup, announced the Honourable Premier Wade MacLauchlan.
For the 6th annual event, thereís a record 73 restaurants vying to be crowned Prince Edward Islandís ĎMost Loved Burgerí. This is up from the 60 restaurants that participated in 2015.
Open dialogue and a commitment to collaboration were the highlights of meetings yesterday between the Province of Prince Edward Island and the federal minister of Fisheries and Oceans, the Honourable Hunter Tootoo.
Lexis Holsteins, formerly of Freetown, and Winterbay Holsteins of Bedford have been awarded Master Breeder distinction through Holstein Canada, the highest honour an individual Holstein Breeder can achieve.
Best of Sea highlights the culinary talents of Island chefs and the high quality of our Prince Edward seafood products available year round.
- Farmland Financing Program
- 2015 Guide for Beginning Farmers
- 2015 Seed Potato Directory
- 2015/16 Directory for Farmers
- Backyard Bug Brigade
- Buffer Zone Legislation
- Companion Animal Welfare Initiative (CAWI)
- Environmentally Significant Class of Land Holdings
- Pesticide Certificate
- Planting Permits for Seed Potatoes
- Premises Identification Program
- Watercourse, Wetland and Buffer Zone Activity Permit