PEI Burger Love returns for its 5th year, and it is the beefiest yet with 60 restaurants vying for their culinary burgers to be crowned Prince Edward Island’s ‘Most Loved Burger’.
For more information on angling licenses, special seasons and/or restrictions, fish identification and fishing regulations, consult the 2015 Angling Summary. The Summary is available on line or free of charge at angling license retailers across PEI.
Finance PEI has launched the new Farmland Financing Program, aimed to provide financing to new and expanding Island farmers seeking to purchase farmland in Prince Edward Island, as well as farmers involved in farmland succession.
Implementing good biosecurity practices has significant economic, environmental and community benefits for all Islanders.
The popular Public Land Atlas has been updated and revised to reflect a number of changes requested by the people who use these lands for recreation, bird watching, hiking, hunting and fishing. The updated Atlas is available free of charge on line or in print for $34 at the J. Frank Gaudet Tree Nursery in Charlottetown.
- Farmland Financing Program
- 2015 Guide for Beginning Farmers
- 2014/2015 Seed Potato Directory
- 2014/15 Directory for Farmers
- Backyard Bug Brigade
- Buffer Zone Legislation
- Companion Animal Welfare Initiative (CAWI)
- Environmentally Significant Class of Land Holdings
- Forest Fire Weather Index
- Pesticide Certificate
- Planting Permits for Seed Potatoes
- Potato Disinfection Services
- Premises Identification Program