PEI Porktoberfest returns for its 4th annual celebration of PEI pork. Using bacon as the signature ingredient, 25 Island restaurants have created one-of-a-kind Ultimate Bacon Sandwiches in hopes of winning the 'Best PEI Porktoberfest Chef' title.
Enjoy the authentic tastes and traditions of Prince Edward Island. Your culinary journey will take you across the Island to enjoy incredible food, delightful venues, entertaining hosts and one of a kind experiences.
Food Island Day was a one-day symposium hosted by the Food Island Partnership to bring together food processors, growers, exporters, food tourism operators and industry associations to learn more about emerging food trends, best practices and networking with others in the industry.
A new industry led, government supported partnership will engage primary industries, food producers, culinary experts and research institutions to expand food exports, create new products and cement Prince Edward Island’s reputation as a world class producer of food and leading culinary destination.
The new Animal Welfare Act will modernize the province’s animal welfare legislation and improve the ability of provincial authorities to act in cases of animal neglect or abuse.
- Farmland Financing Program
- 2015 Guide for Beginning Farmers
- 2014/2015 Seed Potato Directory
- 2014/15 Directory for Farmers
- Backyard Bug Brigade
- Buffer Zone Legislation
- Companion Animal Welfare Initiative (CAWI)
- Environmentally Significant Class of Land Holdings
- Forest Fire Weather Index
- Pesticide Certificate
- Planting Permits for Seed Potatoes
- Potato Disinfection Services
- Premises Identification Program
- Watercourse, Wetland and Buffer Zone Activity Permit