Natural Island Christmas trees are a beautiful and safe part of the holiday season. Locally produced trees are environmentally friendly and provide income and employment in many rural communities. Island growers produce fresh, fragrant trees and wreaths suited to your holiday festivities and activities.
Terre Rouge chef Mike Clarke wins Porktoberfest contest for most votes for pulled pork sandwich "The Boss Hog".
Implementing good biosecurity practices has significant economic, environmental and community benefits for all Islanders.
Congratulations to the winner of the 2014 Celebrate PEI Agriculture and Forestry Photo Contest. Thank-you to all who submitted photos.
The popular Public Land Atlas has been updated and revised to reflect a number of changes requested by the people who use these lands for recreation, bird watching, hiking, hunting and fishing. The updated Atlas is available free of charge on line or in print for $34 at the J. Frank Gaudet Tree Nursery in Charlottetown.
- 2014/2015 Seed Potato Directory
- 2014/15 Directory for Farmers
- Backyard Bug Brigade
- Buffer Zone Legislation
- Companion Animal Welfare Initiative (CAWI)
- Environmentally Significant Class of Land Holdings
- Forest Fire Weather Index
- PEI Agriculture Certificate Program
- Pesticide Certificate
- Potato Disinfection Services
- Premises Identification Program