As part of Canadian Agricultural Safety Week, farmers and rural communities are encouraged to talk about farm safety practices, says Minister of Agriculture and Forestry George Webster.
Federal and provincial governments combined investments to allow RWL Holdings Ltd in Travellers Rest to purchase innovative technology to improve service to Island potato growers. The high-speed, high-volume potato wash facility will help make the potato industry more profitable and competitive.
The independent review of the Lands Protection Act by Commissioner Horace Carver, Q.C., has been released to the public.
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) and the Prince Edward Island Department of Agriculture and Forestry signed an information sharing agreement today that will make it easier to locate livestock in an emergency. Premises identification is one of three components of a traceability system; the others being animal identification and animal movement.
- 2013 Seed Potato Directory
- 2013 Directory for Farmers
- Backyard Bug Brigade
- Beginning Farmers Guide 2012
- Buffer Zone Legislation
- Companion Animal Welfare Initiative (CAWI)
- Environmentally Significant Class of Land Holdings
- Forest Tenders
- PEI Agriculture Certificate Program
- Pesticide Certificate
- Potato Disinfection Services
- Potato Planting Permits Premises Identification Program