On May 23, 2013 Statistics Canada released preliminary fourth quarter 2012 and first quarter 2013 Farm Cash Receipts. Farm cash receipts for PEI in 2012 totaled $466.7 million, a decrease of 2.2 per cent.
PEI's forest fire season extends from March 15th to the end of November. During this period all outdoor fires must be accompanied by a valid burning permit, conducted only under the proper burning conditions and burning only allowable materials. The most dangerous time for Island forest fires is the period from mid April to mid June. Recent warm dry weather has raised the
Over the next five years, $37 million in federal and provincial funding will be invested in new and traditional programs focused on innovation, increased competitiveness, and market development, with more than $100 million to support business risk management programs.
- 2011 Census of Agriculture
- 2012 Seed Potato Directory
- Backyard Bug Brigade
- Beginning Farmers Guide 2012
- Buffer Zone Legislation
- Burning Permits
- Companion Animal Welfare Initiative (CAWI)
- Environmentally Significant Class of Land Holdings
- Forest Tenders
- PEI Agriculture Certificate Program
- Pesticide Certificate
- Potato Disinfection Services
- Potato Planting Permits