Public Archives and Records Office
The Public Archives and Records Office has prepared a number of exhibits in recent years which are available below. The current exhibit can also be viewed in person at the Public Archives.
Select an exhibit to view:
Selected Projects and Websites that use Public Archives and Records Office content
Besides exhibitions created by the Public Archives and Records Office, a number of other websites have made use of material from our collection.
- PEI Lieutenant Governors Gallery – Photographs and short biographies of PEI’s Lieutenant Governors.
- PEI Premiers Gallery - Brief biographies and photographs PEI’s premiers from 1851 to present.
- Island Imagined – More than 1,000 digitized maps from the collections of the Public Archives and Records Office, the PEI Museum and Heritage Foundation , and Robertson Library (UPEI).
- Mi'kmaq Portraits Collection - A Nova Scotia Museum site with some 30 images from PEI.
- Picturing a Canadian Life: L.M. Montgomery's™ Personal Scrapbooks and Book Covers – Explores L.M. Montgomery’s life and visual imagination through a selection of personal scrapbooks and book covers.
- The Family Corner Store: A PEI History – Examines the legacy of the Lebanese family store in Prince Edward Island.