(Left to right): Riverside Drive roundabout; Maplewood Manor; Stratford Elementary School; Provincial Correctional Centre; Eastern Kings Wind Farm; Prince County Hospital; Darnley bridge.
The Capital Budget is delivered each fall in the Legislative Assembly. It details provincial capital spending priorities for the coming year to build and maintain critical public infrastructure such as health and learning facilities, roads and bridges, public buildings and equipment.
- (presented November 18, 2015)
- (presented November 19, 2014)
- (presented November 27, 2013)
- (presented November 28, 2012)
- (presented November 2, 2011)
- (released November 2010)
- (released November 2009)
- (released November 2007)
- PEI Capital Estimates 2007-2008
(released December 2006)