Have your say. Share your views. Your feedback will help to shape legislation and government initiatives including budgets, policies, programs and services.
In addition to the public consultation and engagement activities listed below, public consultations are also carried out by Standing Committees of the Legislative Assembly of Prince Edward Island.
Current public consultations:
Current public engagement activites:
- Public Information Session for proposed Hermanville/Clearsping wind development project
- Better Access, Better Care community meetings
- Lands Protection Act Consultations
- 2013 Pre-Budget Consultations
- Debt Settlement
- Use of Personal Financial Information by Insurers
- Prince Edward Island Energy Commission Final Report
- Government to appoint independent commissioner to review Lands Protection Act
- Proposed closure of a portion of Route 257 (Cape Breton Road)
- Public information meeting to view drawings of K-12 Souris School
- Prince Edward Island Energy Commission