Prince Edward Island Court of Appeal
The following are the appeals scheduled to be heard by the Prince Edward Island Court of Appeal. This schedule is subject to change without notice.
All Court of Appeal hearings, with very few exceptions, are open to the public. Seating is available in the public gallery. Please arrive early.
Courtroom 3, Sir Louis Henry Davies Law Courts Building
42 Water Street, Charlottetown
- Tuesday, March 27, 2018
- Wednesday, April 11, 2018
- Between: Alje Marcel Heijs Appellant AND: Gerald W. Breuker, as Dutch Trustee in Bankruptcy for the Estate of Alje Marcel Heijs Respondent
- Thursday, April 12, 2018
- BETWEEN: RANDAL McNALLY APPELLANT AND: HEALTH PEI (as operator of the QUEEN ELIZABETH HOSPITAL); DR. BRADLEY BRANDON; and DR. JOANNE McGINN RESPONDENTS
- Tuesday, April 17, 2018
- Wednesday, April 25, 2018
- Tuesday, May 22, 2018
- BETWEEN: ROBERT DOIRON APPELLANT AND: WORKERS COMPENSATION BOARD OF PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND and: WORKERS COMPENSATION APPEAL TRIBUNAL RESPONDENTS
- Wednesday, May 23, 2018
- Tuesday, June 5, 2018