Prince Edward Island Court of Appeal
The following are the appeals scheduled to be heard by the Prince Edward Island Court of Appeal. This schedule is subject to change without notice.
All Court of Appeal hearings, with very few exceptions, are open to the public. Seating is available in the public gallery. Please arrive early.
Courtroom 3, Sir Louis Henry Davies Law Courts Building
42 Water Street, Charlottetown
- Tuesday, September 26, 2017
- BETWEEN: COMMUNITY OF MILTONVALE PARK APPELLANT AND: ISLAND REGULATORY AND APPEALS COMMISSION and PHILIP O'HALLORAN RESPONDENTS
- Thursday, September 28, 2017
- Tuesday, November 21, 2017
- Wednesday, December 6, 2017
- BETWEEN: BROOKFIELD GARDENS INC. APPELLANT AND: HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN As represented by the Attorney General of Canada Respondent
- Tuesday, December 12, 2017