Departments and Agencies
The day-to-day administration of the Province is carried out by 11 departments and a number of boards, commissions and agencies. Each department is overseen by a member of Executive Council, which is led by the Premier and supported by Executive Council Office.
- Agriculture and Fisheries
- Communities, Land and Environment
- Economic Development and Tourism
- Education, Early Learning and Culture
- Family and Human Services
- Health and Wellness
- Justice and Public Safety
- Transportation, Infrastructure and Energy
- Workforce and Advanced Learning
Index of Provincial Government buildings
To locate specific government employees, or a list of employees in a particular department, use our Government Telephone and Email Directory. For a comprehensive directory of available printed materials, consult our Publications Directory.