- Intramurals: Open gym: Days 1/2 Grade 7. Days 3/4 Grade 8. Days 5/6 Grade 9.
- Congrats to the Boys Golf team finishing 1st in the Zone meet on Friday. Drew MacPhee and Carson Lund tied for first with 85. Sam Parsons shot 86 and Gavin Mason scored an 89. Grace Yeo tied for 2nd in the girls division with a 53. They will all compete at the provincials on Wednesday in Summerside.
- Girls A soccer practice today after school, 3:00 – 4:30.
- Boys & Girls AA Volleyball practice today 3:00 – 4:30.
- Students who are participating in the Cross Country zone meet are asked to hand in their permission forms to Mr. Brioux’s.
- Outdoor Adventure Club meeting today at 12:15 in Mr. Dohoo’s room 225 for all members. Both groups will go apple picking this week.
- What the School Library means to me contest is due today. For more details click Here.
- Zen Zone today in the Art room.
- Jazz Band today at lunch.
- Grade 8/9 band tomorrow morning at 7:45.
- Grade 7 band Wednesday at noon.
- New skills for all band students are now listed on the white board in the band room.
- Staff & Students are excited about our new fundraiser. On Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays we will be selling popcorn for $2/bag in 4 flavors. Support your Birchwood Cobras.
Click image to enlarge