- Intramurals: Open gym: Days 1/2 Grade 7. Days 3/4 Grade 8. Days 5/6 Grade 9.
- Congratulations to all Cross Country runners who competed yesterday. We have many Cobras moving on to the provincials! A huge congrats to Ria Johnston on winning the Bantam Girls race and Cole MacKeigan who place 2nd in the intermediate boys. Practice today after school, 3:00.
- Solid effort by both our girls and boys AA soccer teams yesterday. The girls defeated QC 4-0 and the boys put in a solid gritty effort.
- Girls AA soccer game today against SIS, 4:00.
- Boys soccer practice today, 3:00.
- Girls A soccer practice today at 3:00 – 4:30.
- Girls A volleyball practice today at 4:00.
- All Hockey Academy students are to meet in Cafeteria at 2:35 today.
- Hockey Academy students will be leaving today at 1:45.
- Field hockey game today in Cornwall at 3:30.
- Birchwood Cobras Golf team will be compering today in the provincial championships in Summerside.
- Zen Zone today at lunch in the Art room.
- Grade 7 band today at noon.
- New skills for all band students are now listed on the white board in the band room.
- Staff & Students are excited about our new fundraiser. On Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays we will be selling popcorn for $2/bag in 4 flavors. Support your Birchwood Cobras.
Click image to enlarge