Parents are asked to register their children for kindergarten prior to or during the week of November 21-25, 2016.
· Children must be 5 years old by December 31, 2017 in order to be eligible for kindergarten.
· Parents are asked to register their child at his/her local elementary school during school hours. If you are unsure of your school zone, please call the Stratford Office (902-368-6990), Summerside Office (902-888-8400) or Toll Free 1-800-280-7965.
· A registration form will be completed at the time of registration.
· Parents are reminded to bring two pieces of information which verify proof of child’s age: birth certificate/PEI health card as well as verification of home address, such as current utility bill.
· Dates for the parents and children to attend the Annual Welcome to Kindergarten sessions will be announced in the spring of 2017.
· Please note that schools and school zones may be affected and subject to change depending on the outcome of the current review of schools and school change process.
Thank you for your assistance with this important project.