Music Festival – Friday, May 8, 2015.
Spring Park United Church
65 Kirkwood Drive
10:00am – West Kent Elementary School Grades 2-3 Girls Choir
10:15am – West Kent Elementary School Grades 2-3 Boys Choir
11:00am – West Kent Elementary School Grades 4-6 Choir
11:30am – West Kent Elementary School Grades 4-6 Honours Choir.
$2.oo Admission fees; No food or drink allowed; No photography;
Parents please arrive 10 minutes early.
Queen Charlotte Intermediate School 2015 Grade Seven Band testing dates:
West Kent April 14, 2015 3:00 P.M. – 4:00 P.M.
Alternate date April 23, 2015
Please bring a pencil with you as well.
West Kent will be open on Thursday, March 26 with Bus 186 making its regular stops. There will still be after school sports and chess club. If we do not receive a note to indicate otherwise, your child will still attend and follow regular plan after that. If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com
Thank you for your patience during this very difficult winter.
Our ordering system for Hot Lunches has been reconfigured so that orders must be paid in advance to be processed. Starting next week (January 26th) orders that have not been paid before Monday at 9am will be automatically deleted from the system. This means that if you have not submitted your payment before Monday at 9am, there will be no food order for your child/children that week. Pay Pal payments that show as pending are considered paid. These orders will be filled. Thank you for your cooperation.
West Kent School
Storm Policy – There are no carry overs on orders. Milk, chicken poppers, pizza, pita and ice cream from storm days will show as a credit but must be reordered. The Borrowed Kitchen has a policy that food ordered on their days will be donated to the Upper Room Hospitality Ministry if school is cancelled.
Registration for 2015-2016 Kindergarten
Week of November 17 – 21, 2014
Parents are asked to register their children for Kindergarten prior to or during the week of November 17-21, 2014.
- Children must be 5 years old by December 31, 2015 in order to be eligible for Kindergarten
- Parents are asked to register their child at his/her local elementary school during school hours. If you are unsure of your school zone, please call the Stratford Office (902-368-6990), Summerside Office (902-888-8400) or Toll Free 1-800-280-7965.
- A registration form will be completed at the time of registration.
- Parents are reminded to bring two pieces of information which verify proof of child’s age: birth certificate/PEI health card as well as verification of home address, such as current utility bill.
- Dates for the parents and children to attend the Annual Welcome to Kindergarten sessions will be announced in the Spring of 2015.