Storm Policy – There are no carry overs on orders. Milk, chicken poppers, pizza, pita and ice cream from storm days will show as a credit but must be reordered. The Borrowed Kitchen has a policy that food ordered on their days will be donated to the Upper Room Hospitality Ministry if school is cancelled.
Registration for 2015-2016 Kindergarten
Week of November 17 – 21, 2014
Parents are asked to register their children for Kindergarten prior to or during the week of November 17-21, 2014.
- Children must be 5 years old by December 31, 2015 in order to be eligible for Kindergarten
- Parents are asked to register their child at his/her local elementary school during school hours. If you are unsure of your school zone, please call the Stratford Office (902-368-6990), Summerside Office (902-888-8400) or Toll Free 1-800-280-7965.
- A registration form will be completed at the time of registration.
- Parents are reminded to bring two pieces of information which verify proof of child’s age: birth certificate/PEI health card as well as verification of home address, such as current utility bill.
- Dates for the parents and children to attend the Annual Welcome to Kindergarten sessions will be announced in the Spring of 2015.