Parents are asked to register their children for Kindergarten prior to or during the week of November 20-24, 2017.
- Children must be 5 years old by December 31, 2018 in order to be eligible for Kindergarten.
- Parents are asked to register their child for the English Kindergarten Program at his/her zoned elementary school during school hours. There is further information below regarding registering your child for the French Immersion Program. If you are unsure of your school zone, please call the Stratford Office (902-368-6990) or the Summerside Office (902-888-8400) or Toll-Free (1-800-280-7965).
- A registration form will be completed at the time of registration.
- Parents are reminded to bring two pieces of information which verify proof of child’s age:
- Birth certificate
- PEI health card
- Verification of home address must also be provided, such as current utility bill.
- Welcome to Kindergarten sessions for incoming students and their parents will be held in the Spring of 2018.