Saut au contenu principal
print small medium large 


Certification and Authorization


  • applying for a PEI Teachers Certificate
  • applying for a renewal or an upgrade to a PEI Teacher's certificate
  • applying for Substitute Teacher Authorization


Educational Assistants

  • applying for authorization as a regular educational assistant
  • applying for authorization as a substitute educational assistant


Early Childhood Educators

  • initial certification of early childhood educators
  • record of on-going training hours for special needs assistants
  • renewal applications based upon on-going training


Private Schools

  • licensing of private schools Grades 1 to 12
  • certification of private teachers and administrators
French - back to top