Skip to Main Content
print small medium large 


Educational Assistant Authorizations

To work as a Regular Educational Assistant or as a Substitute Only Educational Assistant in any of the school boards on PEI,  you must first have your academic credentials evaluated by the Registrar. You must complete and submit the appropriate forms shown here. Once you have received your Verification Letter  from the Registrar, you must contact the school board (s) and indicate your interest in having your name appear on the educational subsitute list that goes out to the schools.  Applicants who qualify as Substitute Only must re-apply each school year to the Registrar.

For information, e-mail the Registrar:



back to top