Learning Partners Advisory Council Meetings
Learning Partners Advisory Council - Meeting 1February 11, 2016, 6:30 – 8:45 p.m.
Holland College Centre for Applied Science and Technology, 3rd Floor
Meeting materials - Learning Partnership Backgrounder
Light meal and social, starting at 6:30 pm
1. Welcome & Introductions: Council members will introduce themselves and perhaps share an experience(s) with learning and/or learners.
2. Learning Partnership: Co-chairs will describe the context and aims of the Learning Partnership, and outline expectations.
3. Terms of Reference: Co-chairs and members will review and affirm the Terms of Reference.
4. Roundtable on Learning Priorities: Members will each identify up to two learning priorities that they would like the Council to consider during its inaugural year. Following the meeting, these priorities will be integrated. A synthesis with supporting briefing materials will be circulated in advance of the second meeting, as a basis for joint priority setting and development of a work plan for the year.
5. Operational Matters: Members will discuss preferred meeting times, internal and external communications, next meeting date and location.