Skip to Main Content
print small medium large 


Heritage Building and Development Permits

To begin, contact planning staff of the heritage office within the municipality where you live.  Muncipal planning departments are responsible for the implementation of the heritage provisions of the zoning bylaw in Prince Edward Island.

The Heritage Places Protection Act is online as a PDF document.

back to top