PEI Energy AccordThe PEI Energy Accord is a five-year energy strategy developed by the Province of Prince Edward Island in
collaboration and partnership with Maritime Electric Company
Limited. The Accord is shaped by the following goals:
- Lowering electricity rates
- Stablizing electricity rates
- Increasing PEI's reliance on locally owned wind power.
The Accord took effect on March 1, 2011.
- Prince Edward Island Energy Commission - Final Report
- State of the Province Address [Energy Accord] / Part 2
- Watch the PEI Energy Accord video
- PEI Energy Accord Agreement
- PEI Energy Commission Terms of Reference
- PEI Energy Commission announced
- PEI Energy Accord Backgrounder
- PEI Energy Accord News Release