Who can do electrical work in PEI?
Only electrical contractors licensed to do work in PEI can apply for an electrical permit. Electrical permits are required for all electrical work on PEI.
If you are a homeowner looking for a contractor to do electrical work, check the Licensed Electrical Contractors Contact List.
What is the fee for an electrical permit?
The fee amount for an electrical permit depends on the degree of work required. See the Electrical Unit Schedule of Fees 2014.
HST is required.
Make cheques payable to the Minister of Finance.
- Introduction Acts and Regulations
- Canada and the Red Seal Program
- Electrical: Types of license
- Electrical Frequently Asked Questions
- Recognized certification marks approved for use in PEI
- Approval of Electrical Equipment / Certification Marks
- Electrical Terms and Related links
- Recall and Safety Notices
Restricted Contractor License (Electrical), Application for
Electrical Contractor License, Application for
Special Electrical Licence, Application for
Registered Technician Permit (Electrical), Application for
Annual Electrical Permit, Application for