- Fish Inspection Act
- Fisheries Act
- Statutes and Regulations of Prince Edward Island
- Certified Fisheries Organizations Support Act
- Federal Fisheries Act
- Navigable Waters Protection Act
- Aboriginal Communal Fishing Licences Regulations
- Atlantic Fishery Regulations, 1985
- Fish Health Protection Regulations
- Fishery (General) Regulations
- Management of Contaminated Fisheries Regulations
- Maritime Provinces Fishery Regulations
- Canada's Species at Risk Act
The Aquaculture Division has a mandate for the development of the aquaculture sector. The Division works closely with other Provincial and Federal Departments that may have legislation specific to the aquaculture sector.
Below are some links to information on the most common Acts and Regulations pertaining to the industry.