Forests, Fish and Wildlife
Hunting and Angling Summaries
Hunting, Trapping and Angling SummariesPEI Angling Resource Centre.
These summaries are also available to the public free-of-charge on-line, at government offices and all licence vendors.
- New information related to hunting, trapping and angling on PEI
- General information related to hunting, trapping and angling on PEI
- General prohibitions such as restricted hunting hours, places where angling may not occur and many other factors
- Angling, Hunting & Trapping Licences and Wildlife Conservation Fund information
- Hunting Trapping and angling Surveys.
- Season and Limits:
- 2014 Extended Rainbow Trout Season - Participating Rivers Map
- 2014 Extended Rainbow Trout Season - Detailed Maps
- In order to legally participate in the Extended Angling Season, you must register at any Access PEI office or at selected license vendors. They will provide you with a logbook that you must complete and return at the end of the season.
Another registration option allows you to send your name, home address, telephone number(s) and email address to:firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you have sent this email, you can either
print off and use the Extended Angling Season personal Logbook (28 pages) or pick up a logbook at any vendor or Access PEI office.
* NOTE:Because these documents are summaries, they do not contain all of the laws found in the Wildlife Conservation Act and other applicable laws and regulations. For additional information, contact the Department of Agriculture and Forestry or any conservation officer listed in the summaries.
The original act and regulations should be consulted for all purposes of interpreting and applying the law. It is important to remember that these laws are subject to change at any time.