Forests, Fish and Wildlife
Hunting and Angling Summaries
Hunting, Trapping and Angling SummariesPEI Angling Resource Centre.
These summaries are also available to the public free-of-charge on-line, at government offices and all licence vendors.
- New information related to hunting, trapping and angling on PEI
- General information related to hunting, trapping and angling on PEI
- General prohibitions such as restricted hunting hours, places where angling may not occur and many other factors
- Angling, Hunting & Trapping Licences and Wildlife Conservation Fund information
- Hunting, Trapping and Angling Surveys.
* NOTE:Because these documents are summaries, they do not contain all of the laws found in the Wildlife Conservation Act and other applicable laws and regulations. For additional information, contact the Department of Agriculture and Forestry or any conservation officer listed in the summaries.
The original act and regulations should be consulted for all purposes of interpreting and applying the law. It is important to remember that these laws are subject to change at any time.