Skip to Main Content
print small medium large 



How do I become a registered apprentice on Prince Edward Island?

There is no apprenticeship offered on PEI in this trade.  For information on certification, see the below information.

How can I apply to challenge the Certificate of Qualification exam (Red Seal Exam) based on my years of experience in the trade
(Trade Qualifier)?

To get approval to challenge the exam, you must submit the Application to Challenge the Glazier Interprovincial Exam.

A Trade Qualifier is an individual with extensive practical work experience who applies and is approved to challenge the Certificate of Qualification examination in a designated trade.

What is involved in the Glazier trade?

To find out what is involved in the scope of the Glazier trade, click here.

If I have a Certificate of Qualification from another
province or jurisdiction, can I obtain a provincial certificate from PEI?

To find out if you are eligible to get a provincial Certificate of Qualification from PEI based your certification from another province or jurisdiction, please contact our office at 902-368-4461.

Contact Apprenticeship

Back to Apprenticeship Homepage
back to top