WeatherPrince Edward Island weather, climate and tide information
For a good idea of the best time to plan your skiing, beach or fall colour vacation, visit our general introduction to Prince Edward Island's weather.
Our The Island Today page lets you provides up-to-the-minute information about Prince Edward Island, including current weather conditions, forecasts, and graphs showing 24 hours of wind and temperature readings.
Weather Forecasts and Current Conditions
- Charlottetown [Environment Canada]
- East Point [Environment Canada]
- Summerside [Environment Canada]
- Combined Forecasts [The Weather Network]
- Four Day Forecast [Intellicast]
- Today's Weather [Sympatico]
- Smog Forecast [Environment Canada]
- Forest Fire Weather Index
- National Forest Fire Situation Report
- Road Cameras [Transportation & Infrastructure Renewal]
- Road Conditions [Transportation & Infrastructure Renewal]
- Ice Conditions [Environment Canada]
The IslandCam provides you with a "real time" look at the Island weather, 24 hours a day.
Specific tide information and information for locations on the Island is available from Canadian Tide and Current Tables from the Canadian Hydrographic Service.