Send us your Island photographs...We welcome submissions of photographs for possible inclusion on our website.
- all rights to submitted photographs must be owned by you, the photographer;
- submit original pictures of landmarks, geographic features, scenic vistas and other features of Prince Edward Island;
- do not submit pictures that include people (i.e. family photos);
- photos of businesses with a physical location in PEI may be submitted with a limit of one photo per business location;
- Communications PEI reserves the right not to include submitted photographs;
- Once photographs are submitted, Communications PEI reserves the non-exclusive right to publish any submission and/or use any submission in promotional and advertising materials. Photos published will be credited to you, the photographer, where possible;
- you will not receive compensation;
- With regard to any photograph submitted, the owner of the photograph retains copyright. By uploading or submitting any photograph, the owner grants Communications PEI a royalty-free, world-wide, perpetual, non-exclusive license to display, distribute, reproduce, and create derivative works of the submission, in whole or in part, in any media now existing or subsequently developed, for any Government of PEI purpose, including, but not limited to advertising and promotional materials, its website, exhibition, and commercial products, including but not limited to Government of PEI publications. Communications PEI will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such uses.
Here's what you need to do:
Send your digital photographs by email to email@example.com. Attach each photo to a separate email message, and include the location of the photo, a short description of the photo and the name of the photographer in the email message.
Digital files must be smaller than 4MB each, and should be saved as medium-quality JPEG files, preferably with dimensions of roughly 1024 x 768 pixels. The files you send should not contain any superimposed graphics or text and borders should be removed.