Life in Prince Edward IslandWhen measured against nine key factors that influence overall quality of life, this is how life in Prince Edward Island stacks up:
- Public Security: PEI has a relatively low crime rate in Canada (2006 Census).
- Housing Standards: PEI has the third highest home ownership rate in the country as a result of our affordable housing (2006 Census).
- Fitness of Habitation: No risk from natural disasters or by man-made hazardous waste industries.
- Communications: PEI offers one of the most sophisticated telecommunications networks in the world.
- Education:PEI offers all levels of education to meet your family's needs.
- Public Health: Every resident has access to free, high quality health care.
- Peace and Quiet: A peaceful and tranquil environment.
- Traffic: Commuting to work and getting around in your spare time has never been easier.
- Air Quality: PEI offers superb air quality.
- All About PEI
- Arts, Culture and Heritage+
- Churches and Places of Worship+
- Community/Service Organizations and Clubs+
- Emergency Information+
- Free WiFi Locations+
- Health and Wellness+
- Local Media+
- Nature, Animals and Plants+
- Waste Management