Former Summerside Post OfficeLocated at Summerside Town Hall. Built from 1883-86, this structure was designed under the direction of Thomas Fuller who served as Chief Architect of the Department of Public Works from 1881-86. This basic design was adapted to many small post offices across the country and came to symbolize the federal presence throughout Canada.
(At the Summerside Town Hall)
[Turn Off Map]