Anne of Green Gables®
L.M. Montgomery Clubs
Anne of Green Gables Society
Telephone: 1-800-665-2663 Contact: Anne of Green Gables Society Avonlea, P.O. Box 491 Kensington, PEI C0B 1M0 Website: http://www.annesociety.org/The Anne of Green Gables Society celebrates the spirit of Anne, Prince Edward Island, and the writings, books and life of L.M. Montgomery. Members receive many discounts and benfits that all start with a special membership card. You can join online. This card entitles one to:
- a subscription to Kindred Spirits magazine
- Anne of Green Gables and L.M. Montgomery product discounts
- the opportunity of having your writing published in Kindred Spirits magazine
- involvement in a Pen Pal exchange that lets you hear from and write letters to other kindred spirits
- an invitation to the annual Kindred Spirits Days
- a discount at the four L.M. Montgomery sites on Prince Edward Island (Anne of Green Gables Museum, L.M. Montgomery Birthplace, Cavendish Homstead and Green Gables House)
- a special photograph of Green Gables House when you visit
- a tour on Matthew's Wagon Ride at Silver Bush for the family
- a 10% discount at Shining Waters Craft Shop
- the knowledge that your membership will help preserve an archive of interviews, letters, photographs, and artifacts that chronicle the life, times and work of L.M. Montgomery.
Japan-Prince Edward Island Society
Telephone/Facsimile: 045-430-3155 Email: email@example.com Contact: Akira Hotai c/o Yokohama Myourenji Post Office 12-11, Kikuna 1 cho-me, Kouhoku-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa Japan 2220011We are a non-profit travel information organization officially recognized by the Canadian embassy in Japan. We aim to let Japanese people know about PEI more than "The Island of Anne of Green Gables." Our activities include:
- Publishing a pamphlet "The Magic of Island" (PEI information for the Japanese)
- Publishing a booklet "Seeking for the fairy of the Island" (Another PEI information booklet for Japanese travelers to PEI, introducing recommended accommodations, restaurants, and so on.)
- Planning and advising for PEI tourists.
- Writing about PEI, about Anne of Green Gables, about Lucy Maud Montgomery for Japanese magazines
Each of us loves PEI, and would like to contribute to PEI.