Municipal Affairs and Provincial Planning
Town of Alberton
The Town of Alberton was incorporated in 1913 and has a population of 1,135.
- (902) 853-2720
- (902) 853-2314
- PO Box 153, Alberton, PE, C0B 1B0
- Second Monday of month at 7:00 p.m.
Alberton Town Hall
10 Railway Street
This information is subject to change. Please contact the municipality to confirm the meeting time and location.
- Office Hours:
- Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
(Summer Hours 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.)
- Municipal planning :
- For information about municipal planning in Alberton, please contact the municipality
- Town of Alberton
- Elected Officials:
Michael Murphy (Mayor) Connie Bernard David Cahill Alan Curtis Blair Duggan Rosetta Tremblay Kelly Williams
- Administrative Officials:
Chief Administrative Officer