Municipal Affairs and Provincial Planning
City of Summerside
The City of Summerside was incorporated in 1995 and has a population of 14,751.
- (902) 432-1230
- (902) 436-9296
- 275 Fitzroy Street, Summerside, PE, C1N 1H9
- Third Monday of the Month, 6:30 p.m.
Summerside City Hall
275 Fitzroy Street
This information is subject to change. Please contact the municipality to confirm the meeting time and location.
- Office Hours:
- Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Summer 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Municipal planning :
- For information about municipal planning in Summerside, please contact the municipality
- City of Summerside
- Elected Officials:
Bill Martin (Mayor) Greg Campbell Frank Costa Tyler DesRoches Brent Gallant Bruce MacDougall Norma McColeman Brian McFeely Gordie Whitlock
- Administrative Officials:
Chief Administrative Officer