Municipal Affairs and Provincial Planning
Municipality of Wellington
The Municipality of Wellington was incorporated in 1959 and has a population of 409.
- (902) 854-2920
- PO Box 26, Wellington, PE, C0B 2E0
- Third Tuesday of each month at 7:30 p.m.
This information is subject to change. Please contact the municipality to confirm the meeting time and location.
- Office Hours:
- Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. & Thursday: 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Municipal planning :
- For information about municipal planning in Wellington, please contact the municipality
- Municipality of Wellington
- Elected Officials:
Alcide Bernard(Chairperson) Raymond Arsenault Pierre Bernard Jamie Cormier Marcia Enman Michel Gagnon Irene MacCaull
- Administrative Officials:
Chief Administrative Officer