December 9, 2015
For immediate release
WCB is looking for your feedback
Workers Compensation Board
The strategic plan maps out the future course for the organization and guides the work they do on behalf of their stakeholders. It is based on the WCB’s renewed mission, vision and values, and focuses on six strategic themes:
· Enhancing PEI’s Workplace Safety Culture
· Improving Return to Work Outcomes
· Strengthening Engagement and Partnerships
· Providing Continued Service Excellence
· Ensuring Financial Sustainability
· Investing in our Organization/HR Resources
“The WCB is committed to ensuring our strategic plan meets the needs of Island workers and employers, and addresses the challenges faced in today’s workplaces,” said WCB Board Chair Stuart Affleck. “As such, public input is important.”
The WCB’s ultimate goal is to ensure that all Islanders return home from work safely, each and every day. Guided by this plan, we will help to make safety a priority in all workplaces and reduce the impacts of workplace injury through safe and timely return to work efforts.
Visit the WCB's website at www.wcb.pe.ca/strategicplan to learn more.