Office of Energy Efficiency
The Office of Energy Efficiency has been established to assist Islanders in reducing their energy consumption and minimizing the environmental footprint of our daily activities. The Office of Energy Efficiency also provides Islanders with one-stop-shopping for provincial and federal energy efficiency programs and services.
To provide Islanders with advice and programs that will promote sustainable energy use and reinforce the importance of sound energy management for the economic, social and environmental well being of Island residents and businesses.
Energy meters for home energy use are available from the provincial library service or the Office of Energy Efficiency.
- May 15, 2013 - Office of Energy Efficiency to spend more of its funding on grants
- October 15, 2010 - New program helps Island busineses become more energy efficient
- April 8, 2010 - Federal energy audit not needed for provincial incentives
- October 23, 2009 - Office of Energy Efficiency Expands Access to Low-income Programs
- May 8, 2008 - Report Identifies Island's Potential Energy Efficiency
- July 17, 2008 - Programs To Lower Islanders' Fuel Consumption Announced
- March 5, 2008 - Office of Energy Efficiency To Aid Home Energy Audits and Renovations
- January 22, 2008 - Efficiency Office Opens With Two Assistance Programs