4-H Leadership & Learning Credit
- This credit is available for 4-H members who are currently in grade 10, 11 and 12, are mature enough to take on the responsibility of independent, self-managed study, and have room in their course load for this external credit.
- Interested member-students should contact their 4-H Specialist to discuss the project in greater detail and to obtain a copy of the project Member Guide.
- Member-Students MUST coordinate and hold an initital project articulation & planning meeting with their 4-H Mentor and 4-H Specialist no later than October 15 of the school year in which they wish to complete the credit.
- The Project Articulation Form (pg. 3 of Member Guide) MUST be submitted to the Regional 4-H Specialist no later than October 31.
- Member-students MUST submit their final information for evaluation by April 1 of the year in which they wish to receive the credit.