4-H Leadership & Learning Credit
- This credit is available for 4-H members who are currently in grade 10, 11 and 12 and have room in their course load for this external credit.
- Interested member-students MUST read through the Member Guide for complete descriptions of the different elements necessary for completion and to fully understand the responsibilities for this credit.
- Member-Students MUST coordinate a project articulation & planning meeting with their 4-H Mentor and 4-H Specialist no later than October 15 of the school year in which they wish to complete the credit.
(PLEASE NOTE: For the 2015-2016 4-H Year this deadline has been extended to October 31)
- The Project Articulation Form (pg. 3 of Member Guide) MUST be submitted to the Regional 4-H Specialist no later than October 31.
- Member-students MUST submit their final information for evaluation by April 1 of the year in which they wish to receive the credit.