4-H Grants and Funding Sources
PEI 4-H Trust GrantsThe PEI 4-H Trust offers grants to 4-H groups, clubs, districts, etc.
Visit the 4-H Trust page for the Trust Grant Application and the 4-H Trust Grant Evaluation.
DEADLINE TO APPLY - April 30, 2015
Livestock Travel Subsidy ApplicationOpen to Dairy, Beef, Equine, Sheep and Goat members
Terms and Conditions:
- Show must have been off Island in 2015;
- Support will be limited to one per 4-H member for one show/year. Members must be showing their registered 4-H animal;
- To qualify for funding, members must have shown in 4-H classes in at least one Island exhibition in 2015 (Achievement Day completion at a fair does not qualify); and
- Support will be to a maximum of:
- $150/4-H member showing Dairy/Beef/Equine
- $75/ 4-H member showing Sheep/Goat
Applications for assistance must be received by the PEI 4-H Office by November 30, 2015.
Reimbursement to 4-H members will be forwarded by January 2016.
DEADLINE TO APPLY - November 30, 2015
Sears in Your Community - 4-H Club Grants Program
The Sears in Your Community 4-H Club Grants Program provides funding support to 4-H groups that provide after-school programs so youth can have fun while developing leadership skills, citizenship, and life skills in a positive and safe environment. The grant program is available for any 4-H club in Canada, and each club is eligible to receive up to $1,000.
Congratulations to all those who received Sears Grants in the Fall of 2014.
Check back in the fall of 2015 for more information on Sears in Your Community.