- Great Beginnings - Member Guide
- Sew You Want to Sew - Member Guide
- Sewing Plus - Member Guide
- Sewing With Fleece - Member Guide
- Simple Sportswear - Member Guide
- Fashionably You - Member Guide
- Sewing with Knits - Member Guide
- Bachelor Survival - Member Guide
- Bachelor Surivial - Leader Guide
- Quilting - Member Guide
Supplimental Sewing Project Resources
We are lucky to benefit from the sharing of 4-H project resources from across Canada. It is important to remember that 4-H project resources have been developed for sanctioned 4-H members and leaders only.
Because not all provinces have the same requirements for their projects, it's important to remember that if you hope to compete with your animal in 4-H classes at exhibitions, you must complete the Achievement Day requirements indicated on the PEI Project Member guide. Use of other provinces resources is nonetheless encouraged.
Check out these National 4-H Resource Network resources:
Sewing Reference Guide
Sewing Record Book
Fabric Care and Use Guide
Sewing Activity Guide
Many thanks to Saskatchewan 4-H and ADAPT for helping make these Quilting and Fashion Project resources available.
Fashion and Style Activity Guide
Fashion and Style Reference Guide
Quilting Activity Guide
Quilting Reference Guide