Bayview, an unincorporated area, is located in Queens County in the central portion of Prince Edward Island, W. of North Rustico. Its precise location is N 46°28', W 63°26'.
This page is a comprehensive index of all of the information on our website related to Bayview. You can also search for information on other communities.
InfoPEI is a useful compendium of facts, addresses, pointers to businesses, governments and organizations and other reference information. To see InfoPEI information on Bayview, select a category and click GO.
|Visitors Guide Listings|
Our Visitors Guide is a complete vacation planning manual.
|The Geography of Bayview|
|Real Estate for Sale|
The following residential and commercial real estate and vacant land is currently listed in the Prince Edward Island MLS system, operated independently by the PEI Real Estate Association. Select any property and click More Information to see the listing from the MLS website, provided by the realtor. For more real estate information, see our interactive real estate map for Bayview.
Please note that while the Government of Prince Edward Island and the PEI Real Estate Association have used their best efforts to ensure the accuracy and reliability of this information, it is provided as a general reference only. The Government of Prince Edward Island and the PEI Real Estate Association assume no responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of the information generated.
Bayview falls inside the Statistics Canada
census subdivision of Resort Municipality. They have detailed statistical information available
for the Resort Municipality census subdivision for the following categories:
Education,Ethnicity,Family,Income,Labour Force,Population, and Shelter.
Information courtesy Statistics Canada.
|History of the Name|
The official history of the geographic name Bayview (which can be somewhat technical, we admit):
Bayview (Sett.) was adopted in Place Names of PEI, 1925.Confirmed 12 December 1939 on 11L/6.Status changed to Locality in 1960 Gazetteer.Status confirmed as a Locality 23 October 1989 on 203-8.
Information courtesy Geomatics Canada .