Speech from the Throne
Working for Islanders"Our Government will place particular emphasis on four priorities:
- Through enhanced access to education and training - and support for a private sector - we will build opportunities for Islanders to choose from a wider range and greater number of jobs.
- We will ensure that fiscal balance is achieved in a manner that treats Islanders fairly – and does not imperil economic growth and confidence.
- We will continue to build an education system that focuses on students first.
- And we will bring our investments and progress in health care to bear on the goal of faster, better, safer services and care for all Islanders."
- Speech from the Throne, Sixty-fourth General Assembly, Third Session, November 13, 2012
This text will be replaced