The $350,000 replacement of the Harding Creek Road Bridge in Clinton is now complete and the bridge is open to the traveling public.
The $350,000 replacement of the Augustine Cove Bridge is complete and the bridge is now open to the public. The original bridge was built in 1922 and is believed to be one of the oldest bridges on Prince Edward Island.
Closing a portion of Cape Breton Road near Fort Augustus has helped salmon resume spawning in Clark's Creek for the first time in six years.
The Department of Transportation and Infrastructure Renewal has worked with the Canadian Army Veterans Motorcycle Club to designate the Trans Canada Highway (Route 1) as Prince Edward Island's Highway of Heroes, in recognition of all Canadian military personnel and first responders.
A new paved promenade in Stanhope is the final piece needed to finish a bicycle-friendly route from Charlottetown to Prince Edward Island National Park.