What do we do ...
The Highway Maintenance Division provides a wide range of year round maintenance operations and services for the provincial highway system, as well as summer maintenance activities on the Confederation Trail. These operations and services are delivered by work units in each of the province’s three counties and are organized by function within each section. The Highway Maintenance Division is also compiled of a Mechanical Branch, or Government Garage, in each county and is responsible for the operation and maintenance of the Department’s fleet of heavy equipment used to carry out both summer and winter maintenance activities.
Often asked questions that we can answer ...
- Where can I find the 2008 - 2015 Monthly Average Asphalt Binder Rack Price ?
- Where can I find the 2007 to 2016 Fuel Index Adjustments
(for Haul rates and Machinery Rental Rates) ?
- How do I get info on Driveway Installations and Repairs?
- How do I get information on Culvert installation or replacement?
- How can I Adopt-A-Highway?
- Who do I contact about Traffic Operations and Highway Signs?
- Who do I contact about Snow Removal Operations and Provincial Ice Control?
- Who do I contact about Employment Opportunities?
- Highway Maintenance FAQ's
- You can submit your comments or report a Transportation-Related Problem by using the Report Transportation Problems tool.
- If you have questions regarding snow removal operations, sanding or salting operations, please contact the Dispatch Office in your area.
- Section contact information
Key programs and services
Highway Maintenance Division provides a wide range of year round maintenance operations and services for the provincial highway system, as well as summer maintenance activities on the Confederation Trail in the county.