What do we do ...
The Provincial Properties Section shall; by applying its expertise, constantly upgraded through continuing education and experience, provide leadership in real property services to various stakeholders involved in the effective management of Provincial Lands while serving the Public Trust.
The section handles some 500 requests per year for transactions dealing with Provincial Lands from various clients, prepares the legal documents required for these transactions' and maintains a database on the properties and its clients.
Often asked questions that we can answer ...
- Public Lands on PEI
- Provincial Land Acquisition
- Provincial Assets Disposal
- Provincial Land Leasing
- Status of Roads
- Confederation Trail
- Properties FAQs
- Section contact information
* Other Sites of Interest
- For information regarding Property Taxes.
- For information regarding Subdivision and Building Permits.
- For information regarding Sale of Private Land.
- For information regarding Federal Government Lands.
- For information regarding Non-resident or Corporate Ownership and Regulations or Land Identification Regulations, Click Here.
- For information on the Legal Location of your Common Boundary with a Provincial Property, the Legal Boundary of a road or the legal boundary of the Confederation Trail, Click Here.