Skip to Main Content
Bookmark and Share print small medium large 


Accommodation Complaint Mediation

The Tourism Industry Act requires every accommodation owner in the Province to obtain an operator's license. The Act further stipulates that every property must be inspected on an annual basis. It is against the law to offer accommodations to the public without a license. Complaints about non-licensed properties or the condition of licensed properties should be directed to either or Quality Tourism Services, 566-3501

Service Location

Shaw Building

back to top