6 mi SW of Tyne Valley in Lot 14. Derived from Richmond Parish and Richmond Bay. Richmond Village is noted in JHA 1855, but the location may not have been the same. Established as a station in 1872. School district before 1880 Mount Hemlock. PO Fitzgerald Station 1875-1906; PO Richmond from 1906.
Rayburn ; RAD 23.4C2 ; Created by J. MacMicken Wilson, 25 October 2000. Entered into AtoM by J. Toms, 14 November 2014.